Don't Ever Miss your Power Charger Breakfast
I'm not a fan of having a swallowing meal for breakfast without chewing. I just got to do some jaw exercise. Yap!! My two muscle-building exercises are breathing and jaw exercises.
Today, I would like to talk to you about easy but need some light jaw exercise needed breakfast menus.
- Overnight Oat
There are so many fancier variations of making overnight oats, but I make it simple! Almost a composed meal in a cup version. That's so me.. Do some research you will find more than 1000 of them.
1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats or muesli
1 cup whole / 2 %/ almond/soy/oat milk ( you can even use water, but NO JUICES!!)
That's all you need for your overnight meal prep.
Simply mix the liquid and dry ingredients together and pour them into fancy glasses tightly sealed with plastic wrap or cover with its lid and refrigerate for more than 5 hours.
But Cynthilada makes it even easier !! Pour my oats in my cup and pour liquid on top, sealed and refrigerate overnight.
Now it's my Fun Time begins!!
Just do some Dig in your whole fridge!! I know you can find some leftover fruits and nuts or even cereals in your pantry. Let's do some magic!!
If you can find...
- some frozen berries: just throw them on top of overnighted oats.
- berries and nuts: don't really matter what kind of nuts, if you are okay with allergy, just throw them in!!
- berries, nuts, and riped banana: do some slicing job with your spoon and mix them!
- berries, nuts, banana, and chocolate chip: EUREKA!! Then NOW! It is a Dinner.
- apple, pear, or any fruits: I have to add some sweets like honey or brown sugar or at least a scoop of peanut butter.
- cottage cheese/ricotta / even a scoop of cream cheese: add a spoonful of fruit jam or honey and sprinkle of cinnamon. It just kills!! ( cream cheese, microwave for 15 sec and mix them together you will love the texture )